Inspiring a New generation by Dreaming & Achieving
Angola is located in the southern portion of Africa. Its history is one of colonization and a 27 year civil war that ended in 2002. These events left the country in much need of services and assistance. This also impacted Angola’s children, many of whom are displaced orphans.
- Children are expected to only complete 9 years of schooling.
- The literacy rate is at 67%.
- There is a high crime and poverty rate.
- There are barely any centers that offer recreational activities for children.
- Poverty reduction
- Focus on education
- Safe and fun recreational activities
We plan on implementing the following:
~An educational/cultural center